Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 05:29:49 +0000
From: Marsh Ray <maray@...rosoft.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: RE: [PHC] A (naively?) simple PHC submission using hash chains

May I humbly suggest:

1.       In addition to links, we include the relevant code in the email archive whenever practical, and

2.       We try to minimize the abstraction in the code to communicate better

Tony your Ruby is beautiful, but I'm not 100% sure I understand what's going on. And it was only one major version ago that I considered myself a Ruby programmer! (i.e., six years)

-          Marsh