Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:11:48 -0400
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] TigerPHS paper and code ready for review

It goes with the song... Our house, is very very fine house, with
TwoCats in the yard, life used to be so hard...

Not that my two cats are encryption mongers, but do they eat TwoFish?
Actually, we feed them tuna every night.

Naming is definitely a bike shedding event.  There just aren't enough
good names to go around.  I googled Xcrypt and XScrypt, which I
thought could be a decent alternative for Escrypt, the X coming from
eXtended.  No luck... they're taken, in uncool ways to stomp on.

Two Cats seems to be taken, but not TwoCats.  Two Cats is a production
company with the same name as a comic book store.  That's about as
clean as you get with names now days.  My daughter thinks Kitten is
probably not taken, or we could use Tiger's full (and embarrassing to
Tiger) name, Tiger Flower.

Bill