Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:37:30 -0400
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Can I have two entries?

My TwoCats password hashing scheme is a lot of fun, and I am beginning
to think it can compete with other good full-featured schemes.
However, it's complexity is it's biggest drawback.  For guys who just
want some simple memory hashing, and don't need all the security
features I included TwoCats, a simple KISS memory hashing function
might be better.

Is it a problem if I make two submissions?  The second would be  a
tiny stripped down version of TwoCats with only a memory size
parameter.  Maybe SkinnyCat, or some such thing, though both my cats
are on the heavy side.

Bill