Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 22:29:38 +0000
From: "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@....freebsd.dk>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: git(hub) repos with all submissions

I have pulled all the submissions into a single git repository as
a service to the community:

	https://github.com/bsdphk/PHC

Amongst other things, this gives us stable URL's to point at
specific places in the code.

I took the liberty of sanitizing things slightly:

        CRLF -> LF
        Remove various binary files
        Remove hidden files
        Replace white-space in filenames with underscore
        Use consistent capitaliztion of top level directories

The plan/policy for this repos is stated in the README file:

	Over time, commits will be made to make life easier for
	people who want to play around with the code, for instance
	by improving Makefiles or portability.

	No substantial or functional changes will be made unless
	at the explicit request of the algorithms authors/submitters.

	Such requests should be addressed to the PHC panel@ email
	list.

Let me know if I messed anything up and I'll fix it.

The script which I used to do the work is under tools/.

Poul-Henning

phk@...eBSD.ORG         | TCP/IP since RFC 956