Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:08:44 +0000
From: Marsh Ray <maray@...rosoft.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>,
	Krisztián Pintér <pinterkr@...il.com>, Per Thorsheim
	<per@...rsheim.net>, Jeremi Gosney <epixoip@...dshell.nl>
Subject: RE: [PHC] not bossy

In the meantime, there are expected to be some presentations at Passwords14 (Aug 5-6) that are directly relevant to PHC. It was a great conference last year and I encourage anyone interested in the topic to attend if able.

Last year the slides were up quickly and the video was up on a well-known video sharing site within a few days.

https://twitter.com/thorsheim/status/479738623416623104/photo/1

Per, Jeremi:

I assume current list of talks and speakers will be up in text form at some point?

Out of curiosity, does the new partnership with BSides have any implications for the AV production or the possibility of live-streaming?

- Marsh