Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:59:00 -0800
From: Tony Arcieri <bascule@...il.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: [PHC] PHC status report

I have a very candid question for Krisztián Pintér and Somitra Sanadhya:

Do you think there's a general process problem with the PHC, or do you
think specific candidates were descriminated against?

My personal opinion is I feel like you're alleging the former, when really
what you're trying to argue is the latter.

Can you please clarify the specificity of your complaints?

--
Tony Arcieri

Content of type "text/html" skipped