Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:05:38 +0000
From: Jean-Philippe Aumasson <jeanphilippe.aumasson@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Specification of a modular crypt format

Thanks Alex.

Re ordering: I also meant the fixed order that makes the most sense for the
primitive, rather than lex order. The order should just be well-defined and
unambiguous.

I'd also encourage a non-bloated syntax, since there's no benefit of having
a better human-readable encoding. Also important is the consistency with
the current standard.

Content of type "text/html" skipped