Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:23:59 +0000
From: Jean-Philippe Aumasson <jeanphilippe.aumasson@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Specification of a modular crypt format (2)

Thanks!

Copied the draft to
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QJva4xsY3eHNm2YiT0yPS9spRqd-N8NamYRpF5lkIzM/edit?usp=sharing

Fixing typos:

"  -- The first character is either a '-' sign, or an ASCII digits"
"  -- The first character is either a '-' sign, or an ASCII digit"

"     ** p       Degree of parallelism, between 1 and 255.
                Value is an integer in decimal, over 1 or 2 digits."
"     ** p       Degree of parallelism, between 1 and 255.
                Value is an integer in decimal, over 1 or 3 digits."

Other comments:

"with a strcmp() call": should we expect all strings to be null-terminated?

add "The identifier for Argon2ds is 'argon2ds'"?

Content of type "text/html" skipped