Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:48:51 +0000
From: Jean-Philippe Aumasson <jeanphilippe.aumasson@...il.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: PHC winner release

I'm happy to release the Password Hashing Competition winner, Argon2: specs
and public-domain code athttps://password-hashing.net/#argon2

Please report any issue with the Argon2 code (as GitHub issues preferably),
and let us know if you write bindings for another language

A crypt(3)-like encoding format is specified in
https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-string-format/, and will be integrated in the
ref code.

Guess this officially closes PHC, so I'd like to thank everyone: designers,
panel members, mailing list posters, testers. Hope we'll have done
something useful!

Content of type "text/html" skipped