Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 17:21:03 -0700
From: Zach Lym <zachlym@...olering.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: JS Polyfill

I'm interested in organizing an easy-to-use implementation of server relief
for web clients.

PHP 7.1 will support Argon2 and I see that there are nodejs bindings as
well.  However, there doesn't appear to be any documentation on
implementing server relief.

We will also need a JS polyfill for the browser.  There has previously been
discussion of native support, but a polyfill is a prerequisite for
real-world deployment.

I'm just a lowly usability engineer, but I'd be happy to help with testing
and documentation.

Thank you,
-Zach Lym

Content of type "text/html" skipped