Date: 22 Apr 2003 16:03:40 +0100
From: John Leach <bugtraq@...nleach.co.uk>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Exploit for PoPToP PPTP server - Linux version

Hello world,

Find attached a modified version that will compile with gcc on Linux.
The vulnerability check seems to work, but I've not yet managed a
successful exploit.

John.

P.S: Greets to my Mum.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk

View attachment "pptpd-exploit.c" of type "text/x-c" (9177 bytes)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)