Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:24:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: dave@...unitysec.com
To: "Bjorn Tore Sund" <bjornts@...uib.no>
Subject: Re: Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 upgrade ROM v3.1 - serious Samba issue

This is true for my 5600 as well, but oddly enough it doesn't appear when
hooked into my Linux partition - only when using the Zaurus Manager with
Windows. That could be some idiosyncracy with my setup, however.

Also listening to all interfaces on the 5600 is qpe...not sure if that has
been audited recently.

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.
Hack Like You're In the Movies: http://www.immunitysec.com/CANVAS/