Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:42:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Eric Joe" <sysop@...1.com>
To: <brent@...hier.com>
Cc: <bugtraq@...ts.securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: AIM Password theft

Mark/Brent,

I received a SPAM message that does exactly as you described. Here is the
message text
You have a secret admirer
Find out who below
http://www.geocities.com/merlin54906/webcam.html

If you want further information from me directly,
we can have a private meeting
http://www.geocities.com/shashi43849/

I also found an .exe file on my desktop.

--
Eric Joe
Network Operations