Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:13:04 -0500
From: "Brent Meshier" <brent@...hier.com>
To: <bugtraq@...ts.securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: AIM Password theft

Mark,
	The code you just sent looks familiar to a SPAM I received
attempting to hijack users' e-gold accounts.  Out of curiosity I
followed that link which loaded start.html (attached).  What worries me
is that I'm running IE 6.0.2800.1106 with all the latest patches from
Microsoft and this page (start.html) rewrote wmplayer.exe on my local
drive without notice.  After closing the page, I found two .exe files on
my desktop (which loaded from http://doz.linux162.onway.net/eg/1.exe).
Is this a new unknown vulnerability?

Brent Meshier
Global Transport Logistics, Inc.