Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: bipin gautam <visitbipin@...oo.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com, secure@...rosoft.com
Subject: Re: Local DoS in windows.

see guy's i wasn't wrong! NA, NONE OF THEM ARE USING
THE HACKED VERSION OF SHELL32.DLL ANYWAY!

i've tried it  in fresh installed windows xp.
well, as npguy says...
the bug worked in his 128 ram PC!

but surprisingly i have 256mb p3, and it worked there
too...

[ i can't still understand... what the heck causes
this real problem ]

http://shopping.yahoo.com