Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:18:58 -0000
From: "Dan Searle" <dan.searle@...lix.com>
To: "Richard Maudsley" <maudr001@...m.org>,
	"David Wright" <wrigd006@...m.org>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <frenw001@...m.org>
Subject: Re: CensorNet: Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

Hi People,

I'm Dan the main developer for CensorNet. I don't consider this issue to be
a vulnerability of any kind, however, we will endeavour (for completeness)
to stop people from being able to insert script into the "Access Denied"
page on CensorNet. If anyone could enlighten me as to a situation where this
"vulnerability" would actually become dangerous in a practical situation
then please feel free.

Regards, Dan...