Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:16:26 +0000
From: Magosányi Árpád <mag@...uel.tii.matav.hu>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Cc: listadmin@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Summary: where to discuss common criteria issues?

Hi!

I have received a lot of answers to my question.
They were in three categories:
1. Dunno, tell me about the answers you get
2. I work on the field for a long time, I haven't seen such a mailing
	list yet. Tell me the questions, I try to help.
3. Pointers to Common Criteria related sites. Several people were
	unhappy about commoncriteria.org being discontinued.

I rephrase the question now:

Is there anyone who would volunteer running a public common
criteria mailing list?

If no better offer arrives this week, we will set it up at lists.balabit.hu.
However I would be happy if this list would be at a more highlighted
place, like securityfocus. We are talking about the most iportant
technical IT security methodology after all.

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból