Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:02:53 -0800
From: Bryan Burns <bburns@...screen.com>
To: tito <mochafrap@....ph>
Cc: firewalls@...urityfocus.com, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: netscreen flaw?

This issue has been resolved in ScreenOS 5.0, which was released last
month.

In ScreenOS 4.0, if you are concerned with a malicious user using your
browser session to access the NetScreen web UI, you should quit the
browser application manually when you step away from your computer or
when you have finished using the web UI.

- --
Bryan Burns
Manager, Security Operations
NetScreen Technologies, Inc.