Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:46:18 -0500
From: "Mr. P.Taylor" <petert@...gine-sw.com>
To: "3APA3A" <3APA3A@...URITY.NNOV.RU>
Cc: <aleph1@...urityfocus.com>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Websense Blocked Sites XSS

So what you're telling me is it's impossible to transfer
information between frames and forms? Hmmmm...
And you're right the blocked site is not in the list of
trusted web sites BUT the site that you are visiting to
see this blocked information is in the local-net and would
that not bypass all security settings in IE?

Conclusion: there IS a security impact

Peter Taylor
CSO Imagine Software Inc.

"...my beliefs don't require them to..."