Date: 12 Dec 2003 18:55:38 +0100
From: Thomas Kristensen <tk@...unia.com>
To: 1@...ware.com
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, NTBugtraq@...tserv.ntbugtraq.com,
   full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: Secunia Advisory: URL Spoofing

Hi,

Thank you for the praising words :-)

You are absolutely right.

Obviously, we do not want to take credit from anyone; we greatly
appreciate the work done by everyone in the security community.

We will change certain parts of our advisories no later than next week
to make it perfectly clear, who discovers the vulnerabilities. The
change will be effective immediately on our website (www.secunia.com)
and in all future email advisories.

However, I would also like to stress that whenever an advisory is
accessible from the researchers' private pages, we link to their
original research. We therefore encourage everyone to place copies of
their advisories on websites so that we and others can link directly to
their respective research.

BTW. We are looking to hire two new members to our security team in
Copenhagen, Denmark by then end of May - interested ? Drop me a few
lines.

Kind regards,

Thomas Kristensen
Secunia