Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:04:08 +0100
From: "Rainer Gerhards" <rgerhards@...adiscon.com>
To: "Thomas Zehetbauer" <thomasz@...tmaster.org>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: virus handling

I agree with most in this post, but not with 3), the ISP actions.

This is not doable for an ISP, not from a ressource (manpower) point of
view and even hardly from a contractual basis. And, no, I am not with an
ISP.

Other than that, I really think the AV vendors should do this. Also, I
hardly can see a point in including the original bounced mail in any
bounce - the orginal headers should be enough. After all, if the senser
is really the sender, shouldn't he know what he sent? ;)

Rainer