Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:59:39 +0100
From: VĂ­ctor <ixnay@...onegocio.com>
To: <tlarholm@...x.com>
Cc: ge@...tistical.reprehensible.net, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
   full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: W2K source "leaked"?

dont blame me... the ring0_src is the linux kernel ... sorry about that

Check this out

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~mortehu/files.txt

This seem the dir of the Windows source code, I dont know if it a hoax.

And here is a torrent where it seem to be the source
http://www.skittlebrau.org/ring0_src.tar.bz2.torrent

This is all the information I have until now

Regards