Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:06:15 -0500
From: "Bernie, CTA" <cta@...in.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <ntbugtraq@...tserv.ntbugtraq.com>
Subject: Re: RE: W2K source "leaked"?

On 13 Feb 2004 at 14:53, Georgi Guninski wrote:

> Allchin: Disclosure May Endanger U.S.
> By Caron Carlson
> May 13, 2002
>

> A senior Microsoft Corp. executive told a federal court last week
> that sharing information with competitors could damage national
> security and even threaten the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan. He
> later acknowledged that some Microsoft code was so flawed it
> could not be safely disclosed.

<<<

Let me see, how can we get businesses to buy new software and
not have to deal with the risks (liabilities) and costs
associated with supporting this old stuff?

Welcome to risk disclosure marketing.

Bernie
Chief Technology Architect
Chief Security Officer
cta@...in.net
Euclidean Systems, Inc.
// "There is no expedient to which a man will not go
//    to avoid the pure labor of honest thinking."
//     Honest thought, the real business capital.
//      Observe> Think> Plan> Think> Do> Think>