Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:08:49 +0530
From: "Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh]" <aditya.deshmukh@...ine.gateway.technolabs.net>
To: <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>, "Lee" <cheekypeople@...33.com>
Cc: <ald2003@...rs.sourceforge.net>, <dotsecure@...hmail.com>,
   <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Windows 2000 Source Leak Verified. Get ready for the havoc.

off topic, just some random thoughts

maybe ms will "release" the next batch of 1/3 code in some time for "peer review" so that they can remove all the bugs and security holes before the next release of windows - long horn is that it ?

as per ms windows is more secure because it has closed source now... so with the source in the open windows is not secure any more.

are we going to see mass dumping of windows machines due to this ?

-aditya