Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:29:08 +1000
From: "MailEnable Sales" <info@...lenable.com>
To: <Oliver@...yhat.de>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Remote Buffer Overflow in MailEnable HTTPMail

Hi,

Thanks for the email. This error was not an overflow issue but a bug in the
service (i.e. the error would cause the service to stop, but could the
exploiter could not exploit this further or run code on the server).

A fix for the bug can be found at:

http://www.mailenable.com/hotfix

Thanks
Peter Fregon