Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:43:53 +0200
From: Max <mmo@...ote-exploit.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Auditor security collection released - a swiss army knife for security assessments.

Auditor security collection released

Just like to inform, that i have released my penetration test distro
right now on my companys website under the gpl. The main difference
between phlack, fire and knoppix-std is, that it is focused on
usability. As you know remote-exploit.org was focused in the past on
wireless stuff, so you can bet that all the wireless stuff is included.
No hassle to configure kismet etc, just plug in the card, start the
scanner and go. But don't missunderstand, it is not focused on
wireless, check the short description below or go to my companys
website to see details and download links.

Short description:

The Swiss Army Knife for security assessments. A Linux-based, unified
platform focused on penetration tests. The robust power of Open-Source
tools without the hassles of configuring hardware or installing any
additional software. This powerful toolset is started directly from the
CD-ROM without any local installation. Independent of system hardware,
Auditor security collection provides the user with over 300 powerful
analysis tools for troubleshooting and securing networks and systems.
Delivering powerful, functional tools in a user-friendly environment
while eliminating complex configuration was our goal when enhancing
knoppix and designing Auditor security collection.

No other commercial or freely available analysis platform offers an
equivalent level of usability with automatic configuration and focus on
penetration testing.

Go to the link below for further information and details.
http://www.moser-informatik.ch/?page=products&lang=eng

Greetings

Max Moser
remote-exploit.org