Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:59:53 -0400
From: "Syste Op" <sysop5@...mail.com>
To: jsklein@...dspring.com
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, security-basics@...urityfocus.com,
	vuln-dev@...urityfocus.com, webappsec@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Question About Ethics and Full Disclosure

That's a good way of doing it. I think it would be better to shorten the
period of time from 1-9 months to 1-5. When you're reporting a
vulnerability, you should try and report the fix for it too. In my opinion,
exploit code should be posted a few weeks after the vulnerability has been
reported to ensure that the company works on a fix.
-OptiKal Mouse