Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:51:01 +0100 (BST)
From: Shaun Colley <shaunige@...oo.co.uk>
To: Greg KH <greg@...ah.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Linux Kernel i2c Integer Overflow Vulnerability

Well, okay, I appreciate all emails I got about my
error.  As you've all pointed out, this function is
safe so forget the misinformation.  However, there is
a vulnerability in the i2c ioctl() code, which exists
because of a possible integer overflow.  I did discuss
this on the LKML with Greg Kroah-Hartman, who I
believe has a bit to do with the i2c driver.  Please
get off my back about this stupid mistake, I'm putting
it right now...

Okay, non-"fake" stuff:

Product:      Linux Kernel
              i2c driver