Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:36:01 -0700
From: "David Gillett" <gillettdavid@...a.edu>
To: "'Hubbard, Dan'" <dhubbard@...sense.com>,
  <NTBUGTRAQ@...TSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>, <incidents@...urityfocus.com>,
  <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Scob infection statistics, etc..

  This is the *first* message about Scob I've seen that included any
of the kind of details that would have allowed me to try to protect
our network users.
  Apparently, if there was online discussion about this as the
incident was unfolding, it wasn't on bugtraq or incidents.  Was it
on NTBugtraq?

Dave Gillett

Download attachment "winmail.dat" of type "application/ms-tnef" (3060 bytes)