Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:49:11 +0200
From: Jelmer <jkuperus@...net.nl>
To: 'Mind Warper' <mindwarper@...uxmail.org>,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Two Vulnerabilities in Mozilla may lead to remote compromise

>All version of Mozilla and Firefox

I was under the impression that mozilla firefox disallowed access to local
files (not sure about mozilla but I assume it's the same)

When I link to a local file from the internet, I get a

Security Error: Content at http:///.... May not load or link to
File:/// ...

Message in the javascript console. Have you got a demo you can show us?