Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:55:02 -0400
From: Ray Slakinski <ray.slakinski@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk

This all depends on the amount of ram you have and what is nornally
done on  your mac.  Still a major issue you have, but if you put in
>640 you probably have nothing to worry about.  A sad work around I
know, but while we wait for the ever slow to fix things - namely Apple
- its the best you can do.

[-----]
Ray Slakinski

GnuPG Fingerprint:
9065 5C54 2C4A B13B 52BB  C37A 125B F012 08A7 0A54

Blog: http://ddll.sdf1.net