Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:02:02 -0400
From: "Thomas T. Evans, III" <ttevans@...kcorp.net>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: New possible scam method : forged websites using XUL (Firefox)

I have added SpoofStick (http://www.corestreet.com/spoofstick/) to both IE
and Firefox. With the Firefox spoof shown on the cited page, SpoofStick gets
moved and shows blank for "You're On". Not an outstanding warning, but
useful if you are watching.

Thomas T. Evans, III CCNA
Senior Network Manager
Hawk Corporation
ttevans@...kcorp.net
216-267-7787 Ext. 500
Cell: 440-669-2526
Fax: 917-464-7241
President, MFG/Pro Midwest User Group

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"
--Albert Einstein