Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:54:57 -0500
From: "Ron Brinker" <rbrinker@...eworthyms.com>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: EXEC exploit in phpBB - fix

I'm neither a coder nor a security expert, but it seems to me that PNphpbb
(the phpBB forum for Postnuke) has this problem as well.

The viewtopic.php in PNphpbb contains the exact same codeblock as is show in
the topic listed below.

Is it safe to assume that the posted fix will work on PNphpbb as well, since
the codeblock is the same?

Thanks,

Ron Brinker