Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:13:34 -0500
From: "Cupps, James" <James.Cupps@...pi.com>
To: "vord" <vordhosbn@...il.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: University Researchers Challenge Bush Win In Florida

And we watch the meme's collide.

Dynamically adjusting their data architecture to counter the opposing
meme.

Meanwhile the core data remains uncompromised on both sides. Round and
round we go. Nothing is learned by any involved?

It is informative but is it a mind Virus?
Is it destructive?
Does it take up otherwise valuable resources?
Does it self alter and morph to adjust to outside stimulus? (uh oh some
people don't like the word morph perhaps my meme will better propagate
if I use polymorph)
Does the information attempt to self propagate?

Certainly not terminal thoughts but perhaps chronic ones? :)

Interesting discussion anyway.

Cheers,
James Cupps
Information Security Officer