Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:51:50 +0800
From: pokley <pokleyzz@...n-associates.net>
To: "Nash Leon" <nashleon@...oo.com.br>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: UEBIMIAU <= 2.7.2 MULTIPLES VULNERABILITIES

I have discover this bug indipendently on March 2004. Since Uebimiua team
have a comment to change default temporary directory for security reason
in their config file this seem not critical to me and decided not to
inform the developer.

In this case this bug may lead to remote command execution by uploading
php script as attachment since uebimiau will preserve original file
extension for uploaded attachment. We may know the actual uploaded file by
decoding session file (*.usf).

-- decode_session.php---
<?
$fp = fopen($argv[1],"r");
$result = fread($fp,filesize($argv[1]));
fclose($fp);
$result = unserialize(~$result);
var_dump($result);
?>