Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:47:02 -0500
From: "Thomas T. Evans, III" <ttevans@...kcorp.net>
To: "'Jonathan Rockway'" <jrockw2@....edu>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, "'Josh Tolley'" <josh@...ntreeinc.com>
Subject: RE: eBay Account Phishing with eBay Redirect

You may want to be careful about following links like this. I have read that
part of the problem is, even if you load bogus information or no information
at all, these sites will drop keyloggers, Trojans, etc. on your machine.
Just their way of saying 'Thanks for dropping by'....    :(

Thomas T. Evans, III CCNA
Senior Network Manager
Hawk Corporation
ttevans@...kcorp.net
216-267-7787 Ext. 500
Cell: 440-669-2526
Fax: 917-464-7241
President, MFG/Pro Midwest User Group

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits" -- Albert
Einstein