Date: 16 Feb 2005 07:45:22 -0000
From: K-OTiK Security <Special-Alerts@...tik.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: AWStats <= 6.4 Multiple vulnerabilities - can't reproduce in 6.3?

6.4 was released on 2005-02-14 13:13

Fixes:
- Fix security hole that allowed a user to read log file content even
  when plugin rawlog was not enabled.
- Fix a possible use of AWStats for a DoS attack.
- configdir option was broken on windows servers.
- Minor fixes

Regards
K-OTik Security Research & Monitoring Team 24/7
http://www.k-otik.com/english