Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:26:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Jordan Wiens <numatrix@....edu>
To: Josh Zlatin-Amishav <josh@...s.co.il>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, pen-test@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Google Getting (even) smarter

Besides case, it also looks like they're using a unicode preprocessor on
the filter too.  You used to be able to evade it by "inurl%3Aviewt%6fpic",
for example, (in the url, not the browser; the browser will escape the %)
but now they've fixed that as well.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer