Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:26:05 -0400
From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists@...italmunition.com>
To: bert@...as.net
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: OSX - trojan apps can bypass authentication controls and gain
 root      privilages

Explain to me how this is a MacOS specific bug? I can duplicate this
behavior on my debian linux machine.
This is fairly generic to anything using sudo with out the included
config options you mentioned below, or am I missing something? There is
no need to single out apple.

If you have the ability to introduce a trojan into an admin level
account you appear to have other issues on your hands. =]

I think this advisory is more suited for a how to securely configure
sudo FAQ.
-KF