Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:05:07 -0400
From: Ryan S <r.st@...cast.net>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, phishing@...ions.com
Subject: Regions bank phishing scam

Forgive me if this is not the best place to foward this report.
   Today, April 29, I received a Regions online banking ("RegionsNET")
e-mail phishing scam  attempt.  The "scam site" was still active prior
to this mailing.  I have included the e-mail I received and removed my
e-mail addresses and session IDs from the header.  This e-mail was sent
to phishing@...ions.com and bugtraq@...urityfocus.com .

Regards,

Ryan
R|dot|ST|at|COMCAST|dot|NET