Date: 17 May 2005 23:09:58 -0000
From: Vade 79 <v9@...ehalo.us>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X - Adobe Version Cue local root exploit  [c version
    exploit]

why would you release an exploit for something that was found a year ago(?) by someone else, not reference the original finder and make an exploit in C that simply does the same thing the original exploit did running a bunch of system() commands and then incorrectly--
>       if (system("whoami") == a)
>printf("\n\n ok system now rooted hehe...:P");
>       else
>printf("sory this server is patch :(\n");
--check if it was successful at the end.

..meh, i don't flame much, but this one bothered me enough to.