Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:48:08 -0500
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles@...okshires.com>
To: <patrickhof@....de>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Sophos Antivirus Advisory

Robert, MW and class are right. This is a general problem of all
sig-based AV systems. It has been covered on this list and many other
places I am sure. You should report this to Sophos, but only because you
were using Sophos in your test. To report it here as a Sophos vuln,
isn't fair to Sophos IMHO. But that is just my 2 cents.