Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:22:29 +0200
From: Pablo Fernández <newsclient@...mq.info>
To: Pablo Escobar <slackware77@...il.com>
Cc: pen-test@...urityfocus.com, nessus@...t.nessus.org,
	Bugtraq <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: how to exploit SQL INJECTION?

Well, exploiting a vulnerable SQL Injection site is very easy, you can
do it directly from your browser (even with dillo, links, wget, axel!)
(altough a PERL script is much more confortable).

If nessus told you you have some script vulnerable you can exploit them
hitting with your browser a URL such as
http://<LAN_SERVER_IP>/resources/expand_subject.asp?id='UNION'
That's assuming the script vulnerable is reachable directly using the
LAN IP of the server, if you are using vhost in the HTTP server you
should use it in the previous URL.

I hope this is clear enough, I could have written this message in
spanish, which I guess is your mother tongue, English used for the
mailing's list sake.

Saludos y suerte,
Pablo Fernández

Content of type "message/rfc822" skipped