Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:41:09 +0200
From: Max Moser <max.moser@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: New release of the Auditor Security Collection available at http://www.remote-exploit.org

I am proud to announce the release of the new version of the Auditor
Security Collection CD-ROM. We put in a lot of effort to bring it into
that final look and feel. It seems to be the best version released
ever. Not only because of its completeness, no it seems to be the most
stable and bugfree version.