Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:09:02 +0200
From: Ilja <ilja@...ric.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Call for Participation: Summerschool Applied
	IT-Security 2005

Call for Participation
Summerschool Applied IT-Security
19. - 30. September 2005
Aachen, Germany

The Laboratory for Dependable Distributed Systems at RWTH Aachen
University will once more organize a multi-week intense research
workshop on applied penetration techniques. In the Summerschool we
will together explore how security in information systems fails. If
you are a well known researcher in the field of security but never
overflowed your buffer this is for you. If you already wrote
shellcode yourself this is probable also for you. Besides our
resident staff we were able to  convince top-notch hackers to come to
as and teach. But we keep our promise from last year: less
teaching, less sleeping, more lab sessions.

Enough of the hype! There is a Web page at
http://lufgi4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/courses/show/1 which links to a
form. Fill it out to apply. Deadline for applications is the 30.6.2005.

Regards,
The Summerschool teaching staff.