Date: 4 Jul 2005 20:48:33 -0000
From: arash_pc0@...oo.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: a new sql injection for aspjar guestbook

hello , my name is: (arash setayeshi) & my yahoo id is : arash_pc0

I found a new vulnerability in aspjar guestbook that we can control website & go to admin control panel by (sql injection).

sql injection : in login page(guestbook/admin/login.asp) , username should be blank & password is : ' or 'x'='x . by this work we will be in admin control panel so :

username:(nothing)
password: ' or 'x'='x

this is new sql injection attack. i tested this bug and it is in all versions of aspjar guestbook

with special thanks
arash setayeshi
bye