Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:59:49 -1000
From: Jason Coombs <jasonc@...ence.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, forensics@...urityfocus.com
Subject: [Fwd: Returned post for
	forensics@...urityfocus.com]

I'm sick and tired of the stupid securityfocus.com mailing list
moderators who keep refusing to allow the truth to be added to the
discussions that they moderate.

Boycott Symantec. They're a bunch of arrogant exploiters of other
people's stupidity, and they attract those who are like-minded.

Symantec profits through suppressing truth and encouraging delusion.

May every person who supports the suppression of full disclosure go to
prison for crimes they didn't commit based solely on digital evidence.

Hooray for modern American-prisoner-industrial-slavery capitalism.

Regards,

Jason Coombs
jasonc@...ence.org