Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:59:35 -0500
From: S_Dorn/CIB@...KCIB.COM
To: gandalf@...ital.net
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Anonymous Anonymity - Request For Comments

Why not encapsulate the data portion by encrypting it inside a jpeg file,
or something like that? Trying to hide it inside HTML tags wouldn't be all
that hard to detect by using a specialized proxy or firewall. Proxies
already can filter out invalid html headers and line sizes, amongst other
things. Not to mention the overhead you'd be creating with all the HTML
tags in an effort to make it look like a standard web page. Considering
the data itself could be used to determine the originator, (names, phone
numbers, etc) you'll want to make sure that not only the transaction is
anonymous, but the content is as well.

Overall, quite an interesting concept.

Stefan Dorn