Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:05:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Paul Laudanski <zx@...tlecops.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Spyware database lists

As an FYI to everyone who uses the lists BHO/Toolbar/CLSID List,
StartupList, LSPs at CastleCops, we have added on some more:

http://castlecops.com/ActiveX.html - ActiveX / O16
http://castlecops.com/O18.html - O18
http://castlecops.com/O20.html - O20
http://castlecops.com/O21.html - O21
http://castlecops.com/O22.html - O22
http://castlecops.com/O23.html - NT/XP Services
http://castlecops.com/O9.html - O9

Daemon infused the ActiveX list with his entries, thank you!  We went live
with this list just tonight.

FBJ brought down his O18/O20/O21/O22, and permitted us to bring it back
online with more entries.  The O23/O9s were originally started by Matt at
Spywareaid.

jic you don't have the other links here they are:

http://castlecops.com/CLSID.html (TonyKlein's)
http://castlecops.com/StartupList.html (aka Paul Collins - pacman)
http://castlecops.com/LSPs.html (Zupe's)

Hope this helps.  And thanks to all those who founded the lists, and who
currently keep them going (the Security Experts and 1st Responders at
CastleCops, and to all the other experts at all the other sites).
Community is a great thing!

--
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
CastleCops(SM), http://castlecops.com

________ Information from Computer Cops, L.L.C. ________

  part000.txt - is OK
http://castlecops.com